Oct 25, 2013

Festival Time!

Click to purchase

Well I'm finally going to try an art festival.  Not sure what to expect but what the heck, sounds like fun. The festival is the Ramona Art & Wine Festival and it will be held for one day only on Saturday, November 2nd at the Amy Strong Castle just outside of Ramona.   Aside from wine and art, the festival will also have food, including local chefs from various restaurants. Click here if you'd like more info about this festival. I got lucky for my first festival as I didn't need to purchase a tent because the organizers put me inside of the castle on the second level balcony.  There will be artists inside the castle and also outside the castle.  So to prepare for this festival I've been painting small and affordable works, mainly 6x6's and 6x8's.  I will also bring many of my larger and framed works which will be for sale as well.  Pictured in this post are three painting I'll be taking up there with me.  The first is of the organ pavilion in Balboa Park.  The second is a small portrait.  And the third is a painting of the castle itself, which sits next to a golf course.  I plan on selling these unframed with the option to the buyer to purchase a mini easel to put the painting on.  Well that's that.  Hope all goes well!

 Click to purchase 

No comments: